Astropalm 57 - Human Hand – trailblazer of Human Civilization
- Lakshmi Yoga: A clever orator
- Mahalakshmi Yoga: A Billionaire
- Sarasvati Yoga: A poet, musician, writer, journalist or a dancer
Lakshmi Yoga: This yoga is formed when there are rings of Mercury and Saturn and these rings are connected by one line.
Result: A person with this Yoga is a clever orator who can win people over to his point of view. He is virtuous and is respected by the society. He is wealthy and prosperous.
Mahalakshmi Yoga: This Yoga is present when there is a clear and straight Fate line reaching the central point of the Mount of Saturn and a Sun line originating from the Mount of Moon reaching the Mount of Sun.
Result: Beneficiary of this yoga possesses immense wealth and he enjoys it too.
Bharati Yoga: Well developed Mount of Mercury and Jupiter and a wavy or spiral-like vertical lines on these two Mounts signify the presence of this Yoga.
Result: The subject is an artiste or a patron and lover of arts. He is handsome and has a magnetic personality. He is virtuous. He is well versed in arts like Music and painting.
Aravinda Yoga: The presence of prominent Mounts, an assisting or a sister line running parallel to the Life line, the mark of a cross on the Mount of Jupiter and well-formed Head and health lines signify this Yoga.
Result: A person having this yoga lives like a king enjoying comforts and pleasures in life. He is looked on and respected as a great leader because of his contributions towards the progress of the country.
Following formations also signify the Aravinda Yoga
1. Fate line originating from a mid-point on the Life line and reaching the Mount of Saturn.
2. Two Branch lines rising from the Life line and each proceeding to the mount of Mercury and the Mount of Saturn
3. Index finger and Apollo finger are of equal length and the former is inclined towards the finger of Saturn.
Tarita Yoga: If there is a thin line originating from the Mount of Moon proceeding towards the Mount of Jupiter and the tip of the finger of Mercury reaches the first phalanx of finger of Apollo the subject becomes beneficiary of the Tarita Yoga.
According to great palmists following formations also qualify for the Tarita Yoga:
- The fingers are thin and long and there is a black spot on the third phalanx of the Index finger.
- The Sun line is wavy and it is connected to the Health Line.
- All the mounts are developed and the finger of Apollo is inclined towards the finger of Mercury.
Result: The person possessing this yoga possesses immense wealth and he enjoys it. He lives like a king with servants and followers at his beck and call. He occupies a position of honour and respect in the society.
Sarasvati Yoga: If a line originating from Mount of Jupiter reaches the Mount of Moon and a line originating from the Mount of Moon goes up to the Mount of Jupiter and if both Mounts are developed this yoga is signified.
Result: Beneficiary of yoga is a poet, a musician, a journalist, a writer or a dancer. He achieves preeminence in his field of art. He is very generous and compassionate. He helps the poor and the needy.
Kailasa Yoga: If two lines, one coming from the Mount of Mercury and the other from the Mount of Sun join each other forming a triangle, this yoga is formed.
Great palmists have acknowledged the following formations too as forming the Kailasa Yoga:
1. Mark of a fish is seen on the first bracelet and a line from there goes up to the Mount of Moon.
2. There is a sister line to the Life line
3. There are two distinct Fate lines.
Result: The beneficiary lives like a king enjoying all pleasures and comforts readily available to him. However, he is a person of high moral rectitude.